[asterisk-users] Automating blacklists

Brian Hutchinson b.hutchman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:49:48 CDT 2007

I feel more comfortable with MySQL ... just need to learn how to get the
dialplan to use it.

Also figure out the pro's/con's to MySQL vs AstDB.  If I used MySQL then I
could put myphpadmin and get a pseudo GUI to manipulate the blacklist
database for almost no effort so that is another reason for leaning towards
MySQL.

Thanks for the nudge toward MySQL.