[asterisk-users] [asterisk-biz] T.38

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:20:34 CDT 2007

On 10/17/07, joakimsen at gmail.com <joakimsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/17/07, Mike Hammett <asterisk-biz at ics-il.net> wrote:
> > I wasn't looking to involve Asterisk until I got it working solidly
> without
> > it.  ;-)
> >

> I have yet to find on the entire internet a working example of T.38
> pass-thru. I need to file a bugreport of T.38 being broken :(

This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but there is the ieee
Printer Working Group at pwg.org.  Active, working on Multi Function
Printers Scanners Fax Copy.  Dell is involved, however they are the Internet
Print Protocol group, not exactly t.38.  The MFPA.org contacts seem to be
dead, but i would think someone on the pwg would know who to contact for
t.38.