[asterisk-users] Refrigerator Alarms

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Wed Oct 17 17:16:52 CDT 2007

That a refrigerator is getting power is not the same as it operating
nominally.

Doors get left open... compressors fail...  refrigerant eventually leaks
out of seals and coils...

Best to query it for temperature...  and at a point faraway from the
coils, such as the top of the door... which as luck would have it is
also the hardest place to wire to.  ;-)

-Philip