[asterisk-users] Refrigerator Alarms

Kevin Withnall kevin at ilb.com.au
Wed Oct 17 17:04:09 CDT 2007

We use similar things here for issues like our generator battery voltage
monitoring. We just have a relay going into our alarm system and as
asterisk monitors our alarms it initiates emails or calls out. The alarm
system is also linked into a seperate SMS unit for emergency backup so
we also get SMS when any alarm goes off.

My basic alarmreceiver scripts are available at
http://kevin.withnall.com/2007/07/09/asterisk-alarm-receiver-using-trigg
ers-mysql5/ if anyone wants them.

--
Kevin Withnall http://kevin.withnall.com/