[asterisk-users] Send only Redirect or FWD calls out on specific channel

Lenwood S. Sawyer III lsawyer at sawyernet.com
Wed Oct 17 14:13:04 CDT 2007

Does anyone know how I can send only calls that have been forwarded or
redirected out on a specific channel?

My PRI provider (BellSouth/AT&T) does not let me set the outgoing caller
ID to anything other than our DID numbers, so when a user FWD's his
Polycom phone to his mobile, it looks like his desk is calling his
mobile phone rather than the Caller ID of the actual caller.  I am
trying to send these calls out over a Voice Pulse connect so that we can
set the Caller ID to the original callers information.

Thanks for any help.

Lenny Sawyer

believed to be clean.