[asterisk-users] What web GUI are people happy with?

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 22:23:14 CDT 2007

That seems quite fast actually.  I still have a hard time believing it is
that easy.  I look as relatively straight forward configurations that do
call queues, voicemail to email, followme, ivr and various other things that
most companies want and your looking at hundreds of lines a lot of which are
not redundant with just extensions etc. changed.  I just don't see how
anyone could set that all up in 30 minutes.  Unless of course your cut and
pasting templates.  Something nobody seems to claim they use.

I don't see how using SSH console with something like PuTTY can influence
the decision.  I access all my GUI's through SSH port 22 using PuTTY tunnel
which takes 30 seconds to configure for port 80 and 4445.