[asterisk-users] What web GUI are people happy with?

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 16:10:31 CDT 2007

I agree that a GUI can never be as flexible and efficient as raw script.
That is not my point.  My point is that the more complex things get the more
an abstraction layer of some sort makes sense.  It's the same reason people
use C code instead of doing everything in assembly language.  Not as
efficient but much less work.

I fail to see how anyone can write all configuration scripts for even a
relatively simple dialplan for an Asterisk server in 3 minutes!  You must be
talking about using templates yes?