[asterisk-users] What web GUI are people happy with?

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Tue Oct 16 14:00:42 CDT 2007

Very often an experienced sysadmin/programmer will find that editing text
files is handier and produces a cleaner result. Of course you cannot
expect to have a guru always on call, so a GUI comes in handy if you have
people with various experience that is supposed to work on the system and
configure it, like adding extensions, changing day/night hours and such
small things.
l.

--
Home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com