[asterisk-users] What web GUI are people happy with?

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:17:41 CDT 2007

I don't do text editing so please indulge me.  Why would someone want to do
that when a GUI makes life so much easier?

On a practical note, If someone was deploying 2 or 3 of these a week, most
of which have 5-10+ extensions doing all kinds of fancy things like call
queues, parking, forwarding, followme, voicemail to email etc. etc. how
practical is it to type all this in by hand making sure to get ever single
space, ".", ",", "{}", "[]" etc. exactly right which NEVER happens.  So then
you have to spend more time debugging the conf files.

Even with a bunch of pre-made templates it seems like an awful lot of
unnecessary heavy lifting when a GUI can make it so much easier and
efficient.