[asterisk-users] Stupid Question #1 - Testing the "s" exten from a SIP Phone

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:28:33 CDT 2007

Can I do this?

I have a x100p card on my PSTN line and I have an incoming context for
these calls which uses the "s" extension. I'm wanting to set up a simple
IVR and would like to be able to test the dialplan as I go. But having
to dial-in on my PSTN line each time is going to cost me money. Can I
connect to my zap_incoming context from my locally connected SIP phone?

I'm sure this is possible but it's late and I'm a bit brain dead.

Cheers

--
The way out is open!
http://www.theopensourcerer.com