[asterisk-users] What web GUI are people happy with?

Anciso, Roy roy at manistee.org
Mon Oct 15 16:20:12 CDT 2007

Thanks for your suggestion, I saw mention of the asterisk-gui in a
original message I have installed Asterisk from source and I also have a
good understanding of how and why asterisk works. However I would like
to make it simple for some of our sysadmins who are not comfortable with
CLI to make simple changes hence the web gui.