[asterisk-users] CDR MERGING

Dumpolid Exeplish dumpexec at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:22:39 CDT 2007

Hi All,
I need help  with CDR issues but first let me describe the problem.

My office has 2 Asterisk PBX the first pbx is termed as the gateway
PBX (because it carries the TE card and thus Telco E1s) since all
calls are routed via this PBX. the second pbx is know as the office
pbx. this pbx controls all internal calls and routs outboud calls to
the gateway pbx. the gateway pbx also provides access for other users
(offices) within our office block. I had implemented least cost
routing (LDial: see
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Application+LCDial) on the gateway.
When calls come in from the office PBX, the LCDial application on the
gateway will route the call based on the number prefix and so the
office pbx will not know what line (or telco) was used to complete the
call. thus, it will not be possible to map the user calling on office
pbx to the trunk used outbound on the gateway pbx

is there a way that the gateway pbx can pass the information on the
route used back to the office pbx?

thanks