[asterisk-users] Announce: Blindside Project

Richard A alamchard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:17:15 CDT 2007

Hello,

A few months ago, I sent an email to this list about our web conferencing
project using Ajax/IceFaces as the client.
We decided to start all over, this time using Flash as the client.

The Blindside Project aims to develop an open source webcasting and
conferencing system built on other open source software.
The project uses Red5, Asterisk, jiaxclient, asterisk-java, OpenOffice,
SWFTools, and other open source software.

Home page : http://code.google.com/p/blindside

Features:
  - voice and video conferencing
  - group and private chat
  - present slides
  - manage participants
  - etc.

We hope to build a community of developers, testers, and other volunteers to
advance the project.

For more information, please visit http://code.google.com/p/blindside and
provide us with feedback and suggestions.

Thank you,

Richard