[asterisk-users] Affordable SIP Trunk for Home PBX ?

Baji Panchumarti baji.panchumarti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:33:44 CDT 2007

  On 10/12/07, D4rk F1ber wrote:

> So I have my asterisk box up and working internally at home and all is
> good so far.  The next thing I wanted to do was make and recieve calls
> to regular land lines now.
>
> I don't have a POTS line and was looking for probably a SIP trunk. [...]

 There are several providers, I use Teliax, there are no
 long term commitments or contracts involved, if it doesn't
 work for you, you cancel :

  https://www.teliax.com/newaccount/

 Teliax gives you detailed step by step instructions
  for setting up your asterisk to work with their svc in their
  "Support"  section.

 -baji.