[asterisk-users] Distributed FAX - How to best complement asterisk ?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:32:35 CDT 2007

2007/10/12, Jonn Taylor <jonnt at taylortelephone.com>:

> > Would you then be able to port the given number to your new provider ?
> Yes, if you are in the US. Number port ability is one thing that ALL
> VIOP providers had to provide.

Here too (France), number portability is mandatory but in facts, I couldn't
find any pure fax service provider complying with this.
I think they bet on the fact they are not telco so they don't have to comply
with telco regulation.
I could find fax services from telco but services are often poor or
neglected.

That's fine you could find something up to your expectations : it gives me
hope I could find one in the future.

Cheers