[asterisk-users] Is there real benefits on a SMP machine for Asterisk?

Raúl Gómez C. raulgomez at cantv.net
Thu Oct 11 17:17:57 CDT 2007

Hi Gerald,

Well we have 2 APC UPSes in the server room, so each power supply will be
connected to one UPS, and the UPSes are connected to (a transfer system of)
an auxiliary power generator that start in less than a minute after a
blackout. The server will have RAID5, of SAS disc

But thanks for bringing up to my notice the needs for a quick replacement of
my TDM hardware (FXO ports).