[asterisk-users] Paging in Asterisk

Jim Canfield jcanfield at tshmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:34:34 CDT 2007

   Joseph Begumisa wrote:

     I had the same problem with 45 polycom 601 phones in the same page
     group.  It was just like you describe it and I got the same answer from
     polycom.  What I did to go around that was add a second line key with a
     different extension number on each phone and then create the page group
     with the second extensions as members instead of the first extension.

   Interesting.  I've seen the reboot mystery mentioned before. Some have
   pointed to power, but this makes sense. Do you know if this is still an
   issue on the newer series (330,550,650) phones as well?