[asterisk-users] How are you using Asterisk at Home ?

Steve Totaro stotaro at mail.schoffstall.com
Wed Oct 10 17:29:50 CDT 2007

If all the services are for internal use and authorized external use
then there would be no problem with doing this.  Deny all ports on the
external facing interface except 1194  or whatever you want to run
OpenVPN on and you can connect remotely over the VPN and be totally safe
from the outside world.  You could also open up SSH and use tunneling
for your needs.

Thanks,
Steve