[asterisk-users] anyone using SIP trunks from Time Warner Telecom?

Erik Anderson erikerik at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:35:24 CDT 2007

On 10/8/07, Forrest Beck <jonforrest.beck at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was told that Asterisk was supported when we looked at the service.

Hey Forrest - thanks for the information.  Might you be able to send
along the contact information for the TW rep who told you that
asterisk was supported?  I've been in conversation with our Sales rep
today, and he's quite adamant that they currently only support Cisco
Call Manager and CCM Express.  I believe they're using CCM to provice
the SIP trunks - if this is indeed the case, I don't see
interoperability with asterisk as a problem.

Thanks
-Erik