[asterisk-users] Weatherproof Hard Phone

Dumpolid Exeplish dumpexec at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:32:29 CDT 2007

Hello Don,

thanks for the helpful pointers, i'll push my quotes on these and
hopefully they will be accepeted.

The only drawback on this is the fact that i would have to use an ATA
to complete the loop. This will rais the unit cost of the deployment.
I was thinking of usin SOEKRIS installed with asterisk, though i doubt
this would be a cheaper solution