[asterisk-users] T-Mobile and WiFi Voip

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Oct 9 12:28:04 CDT 2007

Technically anything is possible - a few years ago I was working with
Siemens to implement something called Openscape which never took off in
the USA but basically was a web based application which allowed company
users to redirect their office phone numbers from the web to their
mobile or home numbers etc (also had some UM features as well).

Point being is technically anything is possible it's just a commercial
decision on how things are offered.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd