[asterisk-users] Curiosity Max Calls

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Oct 8 16:33:04 CDT 2007

On Monday 08 October 2007 12:49, Baji Panchumarti wrote:
>   On 10/8/07, Tilghman Lesher  wrote:
> > No such board was ever announced.  There were rumors of such
> > a board, but nothing ever got past rumors.
>
>  I wasn't into * back then, but apparently they did, for
>  clarification (I know this not proof, but it is unlikely that
>  all these people imagined such an announcement ) :
>
>   http://scottstuff.net/blog/articles/category/Asterisk

I was corrected on this after I posted that reply.  Without going too far
into it (one of the hardware engineers may be able to explain it better),
there was a fundamental issue with the chipset chosen that wasn't discovered
until later, which made the card untenable for use.  Hence, it was never
released.

--
Tilghman