[asterisk-users] Sangoma vs Digium: (was Re: ping too)

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:02:11 CDT 2007

Like fixing the poor design of the TDM400P and TE110 with the newer cards
that advertise VoiceBus.  For a company that supposedly embraces the open
source philosophy I don't think Digium has been very forthcoming with what
they are doing so they should not be surprised by any apparent lack of
understanding from the community.  It seems to me like it's been and
continues to be a one way street.  The dual licensing scheme is indicative
of that as well.