[asterisk-users] Sangoma vs Digium: (was Re: ping too)

Jason Parker jparker at digium.com
Fri Oct 5 11:25:36 CDT 2007

Lee Howard wrote:
> The report appears to have been reaped from Mantis, but I was involved
> with a contribution from OpenVOX for zaptel, and from my perspective it
> looked like the Digium staff involved killed it and never gave any
> indication that the contribution would be accepted.

I assume you are referring to issue 7742 - http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7742

The OpenVox tech (MiaoLin) said to Tzafrir (who does not work for Digium) that
he needed to make changes to the patch.  As was stated on the bug when it was
closed, once those changes are made, we would certainly add the patch.

If you have the updated patch with the changes he said were needed, please do
reopen the bug.

--
Jason Parker
Digium