[asterisk-users] Sangoma vs Digium: (was Re: ping too)

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Oct 5 08:12:17 CDT 2007

Brian West wrote:

> open market and an open platform.  Rhino makes hardware that plugs into
> zaptel but yet I don't see their drivers in the zaptel repo... I don't
> see many of the third party hardware drivers in the zaptel repo.

Those drivers would be there (as are the Xorcom XPP drivers) if they
were properly submitted and met our coding guidelines. To date I have no
knowledge of Sangoma ever submitting a driver for inclusion in Zaptel,
and the last time anyone talked about a driver submission from Rhino the
code was not in a state that met our minimum requirements for acceptance.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies