[asterisk-users] Dial-Chain interrupted by Operator "Called Party not reachable" Messages

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Oct 5 07:23:29 CDT 2007

Well, I would put in logic so the person has to confirm by hitting 1
or something and otherwise no matter what the phone company does, you
will know.  We have the same problem here and this is the only thing I
can think of to fix it.

on Friday 10/05/2007 Christoph Adomeit(Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de) wrote