[asterisk-users] Dial-Chain interrupted by Operator "Called Party not reachable" Messages

Christoph Adomeit Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de
Thu Oct 4 11:14:08 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have the following problem: I want asterisk to dial
a chain of n-numbers until somebody picks up the line.
I am using Digium E1 Hardware (zaptel) for dialing out.

Dialing a Chain is basically no problem, I use somwthing like:
dial(no1,50)
dial(no2,50)
dial(no3,50)

However, If no1 is not reachable, for example it is a mobile
and switched off, then some automatic Operator-Voice from the
Mobile-Telco says forever:
"This number is currently not reachable" and this means asterisk
thinks the call was succesfull and does not continue with the
the other numbers.

Does somebody has an idea how I can distinguish those "Operator
Voices" from real calls ?