[asterisk-users] Multi tenant

Alex Epshteyn listuser at thirdlane.com
Thu Oct 4 10:54:14 CDT 2007

Hi Mujtaba,

We have a multi-tenant version of our Asterisk based management and end-user
software called Thirdlane PBX Manager. You can see a demo of a single-tenant
version on our web site http://www.thirdlane.com/pbxmanager.htm the
multi-tenant adds tenant and DID management, and allows to partition
Asterisk to manage independent tenants with their own administrators,
extensions, routes, queues, etc

Please contact me off list for more information.

Best regards,

Alex

Alex Epshteyn

Third Lane Technologies, LLC