[asterisk-users] zaptel upgrade trouble (1.2.10 -> 1.2.20.1)

Artifex Maximus artifexor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 03:06:06 CDT 2007

Hello!

I have been trying upgrade zaptel from 1.2.10 to 1.2.20.1. I am using
asterisk 1.2.10 with one TDM2400P (all 6 module in use) and one
TE405P. When I upgrade to 1.2.20.1 the order of cards mess up and
therefore zaptel.conf is unusable and gives error. Why is it happen
and what do I need to change in zaptel.conf?

now zaptel.conf is:
loadzone=hu
defaultzone=hu
# GSM
fxsks=1-4
# FAX
fxoks=5-8
# EXT
fxoks=9-24
# PRI
span=2,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=25-39
dchan=40
bchan=41-55

zttool shows that my TDM is the first device and T4XXP is from second
to fifth. Nice. After zaptel upgrade TDM is on the fifth position. And
channels in zaptel.conf were messed up of course because 1-24 is not
for TDM.

bye,