[asterisk-users] Selecting a specific line from Zap/g

Al lists asteriskal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 00:28:10 CDT 2007

Correction, on FXO port not FXS,
second, read his email first:
"Also, how it will be possible to assign an dedicated
line (connected to FXO) to an
button on the Polycom IP Phone or Broadtel IP Phone,
so if user select that button
then he will be sure that his outside call will be via
that specific line."
Just assign a key on your phone to dial that extension, and you will have
dial tone on selected line,
then as a traditional PBX you can send any digits to your provider.