[asterisk-users] Outgoing PSTN calls , unusable voice quality

Veselin Kantsev veselin at campbell-lange.net
Fri Nov 30 13:47:10 CST 2007

Hello,
I have an Asterisk running with a Sangoma A200 card with Hardware Echo
cancelling connected to the UK PSTN.
If a PSTN call comes in, voice both ways is OK, however if an outgoing
call over the PSTN is made I can hear the other party OK but they can
not, they can barely understand what I am saying, my voice is unclear
fading and skipping.
Internal SIP and IAX2 calls are OK, incoming/outgoing calls over IAX2
are OK too. I've tried gsm/ulaw/alaw codecs so far.
Tried disabling the echo cancelling as well.

Regards,
Veselin