[asterisk-users] IAX complaints? What are they?

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Nov 30 11:29:20 CST 2007

Daryl G. Jurbala wrote:
> How recent?  I tried switching from 1.2 to 1.4 about 4 months ago, and
> asterisk would stop accepting IAX connections in less than a day and
> would need to be restarted.

It has been a continuously worked on task (ever since a few months ago).
  Russell Bryant and others have been working on it and has improved its
reliability to the point of fixing most if not all of the previously
outstanding issues.  I recommend trying it again.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Software/Firmware Engineer