[asterisk-users] roundrobin and rrmemory with pre-defined agent order

Julian J. M. julianjm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:52:16 CST 2007

I've also looked into this issue, and it seems that asterisk doesn't
respect the order of the members in queues.conf.

Asterisk uses a hash table internally to hold the queue members. I
guess it's fine when you have dozens of agents, but for simpler
scenarios, it's a pain not to be able to determine agent's order.

Julian J. M.

--
http://www.julianmenendez.es