[asterisk-users] Shared line appearance phones?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Nov 28 10:28:28 CST 2007

Ron McCarthy wrote:
> What phones support shared line appearance? I would like a phone where we
> can place calls on a line and have them picked up at another phone, but we
> don't want to use call parking. I want to use this in a multi tenant
> environment so I would need multiple lots. Any ideals for me?

I have successfully used the SLA applications in Asterisk with Polycom, Aastra,
and Snom phones.  I like working with the Polycom phones the most, but depending
on how many buttons you want and how much you're willing to pay, the others may
suit your needs better.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer