[asterisk-users] Shared line appearance phones?

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:52:36 CST 2007

Well we need a light on the phone to blink when a call is on "hold", but we
want to pick it up from any phone, so its a BLF key/light tied to it. Maybe
you can intergrate that with ques, I guess I need to look into that more,
just have never heard of that being done!

Thanks for the suggestion, Ill take a look.