[asterisk-users] Asterisk version survey

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 04:01:47 CST 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 10:11 PM, Darrick Hartman <dhartman at djhsolutions.com> wrote:
> There must be something in the water (or wine) in France.  Nothing on
> the limesurvey site requires you to register for anything.  It is very
> current and updated about once a month (far from abandoned).  Perhaps
> someone else made a different suggestions.

Must be the Beaujolais Nouveau ;)

My credibility is below zero now, where before it was in the low 1's.
My bad! I wonder what page I was looking at when I saw the "last
updated June 2005". Sorry about that! There's a release dated like one
week ago. I feel like hiding. Unfortunately, I can't/won't.

By registration, I meant that I think people answering have to
register. Am I wrong about that? I'll go look. If you have to register
to answer the questions though, it's useless to me. I still may prefer
to pay a service like Wufoo, though but that's personal preference,
not based on "quality".

Again, I apologize again for any wrong done to LimeSurvey.