[asterisk-users] Asterisk version survey

Darrick Hartman dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Tue Nov 27 15:11:26 CST 2007

randulo wrote:
> On Nov 27, 2007 8:17 PM, Steve Totaro <stotaro at mail.schoffstall.com> wrote:
>> Results should be withheld until the end of the specified polling period.
>
> Ghaaaaaaaa!  Ok, I'll take 'em off.
>
> We can give this a few days then , and when things stop, I'll publish.
> Open to suggestions.
>
> As far as the open source project mentioned earlier, you have to
> register for it and I don't feel like installing something like this
> on a server since it hasn't been touched in two years and is not
> useful to me or myy customers. Wufoo, the original software used, is

http://www.limesurvey.org/

Randy,

There must be something in the water (or wine) in France.  Nothing on
the limesurvey site requires you to register for anything.  It is very
current and updated about once a month (far from abandoned).  Perhaps
someone else made a different suggestions.

Darrick
--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC