[asterisk-users] Broadcast dialing/playback

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:51:00 CST 2007

.call files will do that.
So something like:
exten => 123,1,Record({FILENAME})
exten => 123,n,System({FILENAME that copies all .call files in spool directory})
exten => 123,n,Hangup()

[broadcast]
exten => s,1,Playback(({FILENAME})
exten => s,n,Hangup()

in the .call file make sure to have context broadcast, exten s and priority 1

Hope this helps. I have actually done this for a local compaign to 6000 numbers.