[asterisk-users] dial in group

Rilawich Ango maillisting at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 22:50:12 CST 2007

It works if it specified the port exactly plugged to PSTN.  I want to
clarify the dial command here.

Dial(zap/g1/1234567)

It will try channel 1, if it is busy, congested then it will try
channel 2 and so on, right?
I wonder if I don't plug the PSTN to channel 1, there should not be a
dial tone on it.  Why it still try channel 1 and make call using it?