[asterisk-users] Digium and Asterisk

joakimsen at gmail.com joakimsen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 00:46:42 CST 2007

Actually if you rule out all the clone tormenta cards (nothing wrong..
but very dated design... I wouldnt buy one today) the Digium cards
aren't too expensive. Those tormenta cards are the ones you see for
$300-400 typically.

Some people like Digium others Sangoma. Personally I'm a Sangoma man.
Some people report certain main boards and Dell servers aren't
compatible with some digium cards. According to a post here on the
mailing list someone from Digium implied that they will replace cards
with these conflicts with newer model card that does not have these
conflicts... your millage may vary I don't believe that forum posting
was made in any official capacity but I also doubt that Digium would
not do something to correct an issue for an item under warranty.