[asterisk-users] Asterisk+HylaFAX+SpanDSP+IAXmodem tutorial.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Nov 23 21:50:12 CST 2007

Asterisk 1.4 does have this ability natively.  However, it is somewhat
limited in its flexibility / in terms of what I can do with it, and
I have gotten reports that HylaFAX works better.  I haven't actually
done a comparison between the two.

Being someone who hates 1.2, I was strongly tempted to go this route,
though.