[asterisk-users] Asterisk on Pcengines Alix board

Andrea Cristofanini -- [GedamEurope] andrea at gedameurope.com
Wed Nov 21 08:41:45 CST 2007

Hi there
we have astlinux running  on alix board, it is awesome.
Andrea

--
Cheers Andrea
____________________________________

Andrea Cristofanini
CTO - VoIP
Gedam Europe  S.r.l. - (Torino,Italy)
Gedam Advanced Communication Ltd - (Dunedin,New Zealand)
Strada da Bertolla all'abbadia di Stura, 151 - 10156 Torino - IT
GSM. +39-329.1871756 -
PSTN. +39-011.19824516 -
FAX. +39-011.8338622 -
http://www.gedameurope.com/