[asterisk-users] Music on Hold Problem w/ Transfers

Lacy Moore aspendora at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:52:51 CST 2007

I think I'm missing a change between 1.2 and 1.4.  When using 1.4 (so far
1.4.9, 1.4.13, and 1.4.14), music on hold is not working for transfers or
parked calls.  It does work when putting the call on hold.  If I revert back
to 1.2.23 using the same config and same music on hold files, it works.

I've looked at the sample config files for 1.4 and nothing seems to jump out
at me as to what the problem could be.

For the purposes of figuring this out, I'm using Zaptel 1.4.6 for both 1.2and
1.4.

Any clues?

Thanks!

--