[asterisk-users] ACD functionality , Skills for agents

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Wed Nov 21 08:28:41 CST 2007

I have often wondered the same thing.

It seems to me to be random, or it works it out some way I am not familiar
with. I have seen calls with wait time of 30 seconds get answered before
calls with 30 minutes wait time from queues with equal weight.

It would be great if someone who actually knows could answer or explain.

Best regards,
Örn Arnarson