[asterisk-users] quality after call transfer

Rilawich Ango maillisting at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:24:32 CST 2007

Hi,
  We are using attended call transfer to transfer the call.  In the
direct call, the quality of the voice and dtmf are acceptable.  After
transfer, the quality becomes worst.  Voice can't be heard clearly and
dtmf wrong detection will occur sometime.  I wonder call transfer will
affect he quality of the call.  Anyone has same experience?  Anything
to do in asterisk level can get a better quality after call transfer?