[asterisk-users] store 2 separate records in cdr when a call is transferd

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Tue Nov 20 07:24:42 CST 2007

nik600 wrote:
> Hi
>
> i've read this post
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2007-May/027666.html
>
> I just want to know if there are some upgrades... on 1.4 or 1.2.
>
> I'd like to store two records in the CDR instead of one, when a call
> is transferd.
>
> Is it possibile now?
>
> Thanks to all

You want to do that on blind transfer or attended transfer? I got it
working on blindxfer - it's pretty simple. Do a ResetCDR(w) in the
context defined within TRANSFER_CONTEXT var.

Attended transfers are much more nightmare for CDRs.. There are several
channels involved, so it would need some cleaning to get what you want
(i just don't use them)

Regards,
Atis