[asterisk-users] How to enable res_config_mysql

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 08:23:09 CST 2007

Thanks!!

I have all libs and dependencies.
When I run make and then make install I dont see any errors from the
compiler I only get the following:
make[1]: WEntering directory `/home/asterisk/src/asterisk-addons-1.4.4'
build_tools/mkdep -fPIC  -fPIC
gcc: no input files
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/asterisk/src/asterisk-addons-1.4.4'

The only thing that compiles is the menuselect...

Any ideas??