[asterisk-users] How to enable res_config_mysql

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Mon Nov 19 07:49:08 CST 2007

Tomasz Zieleniewski wrote:

> I was trying to compiles addons 1.4 and res_config_mysql doesn't compile.
> is res_config_mysql still supported and is it still posible to use
> mysql with asterisk RealTime??

It works. I bet you forgot to install some of the following
packages:

Debian (Etch):
mysql-common mysql-client libmysqlclient15off libmysqlclient15-dev
libnewt0.52 libnewt-dev ncurses-base ncurses-bin ncurses-dev
ncurses-term libncurses4 libncurses5 libncurses-dev openssl zlib1g
zlib1g-dev

CentOS (4):
mysql-devel mysqlclient10 mysqlclient10-devel libtermcap
libtermcap-devel newt newt-devel ncurses ncurses-devel openssl-devel
zlib zlib-devel krb5-devel

(Probably not all of these packages are needed but they wont hurt
either.)

Regards,
  Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998