[asterisk-users] channels to destroy

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Mon Nov 19 02:20:53 CST 2007

16 nov 2007 kl. 14.06 skrev Carles Pina i Estany:

> Hello,
>
> In a couple of Asterisks, after type "sip show channels" we have a lot
> of these:
>
> IP_PEER dst_number  something    00102/00103  unkn  No  (d) Rx: BYE
> IP_PEER dst_number2  something2  00102/00103  unkn  No  (d) Rx: BYE
>
> We are using ASterisk 1.2.x
>
> When I say "a lot" I mean more than 180, more than 230, etc.
>
> Is it normal?
> How we can remove it?

Depending on the traffic on your server and whether they disappear
finally after a while
or hang forever, it may be a bug. Please try with the latest 1.2
version, since we spent
a lot of time fixing these kind of issues earlier this year. Or even
better, take time to
update to version 1.4, since 1.2 is not maintained any more.

If the problem still persists in 1.4, please file a bug report and
we'll start working on it.

Regards,
/Olle

---
* Olle E Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Asterisk SIP Masterclass, http://edvina.net
* Stockholm, Sweden, January 2008 - register today!