[asterisk-users] Pass CallerID when call forwards to PSTN?

Russell Horn albanach at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:18:33 CST 2007

Hi,

Incoming calls to one of my lines are set to ring two internal lines
and simultaneously start ringing my cell phone. Something like this:

exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/2201&SIP/2202&IAX2/my_cell at carrier),90)

The internal lines 2201 and 2202 will both see the callerID for the
incoming call, but my cell phone will show the callerID for asterisk,
not the calling party.

What's the best solution to take the callerID from the inbound call
and transfer it to the outbound one?

I'm still using v1.2 here.

Thanks,

Russell.